Terms & Conditions
Because fireworks are a regulated product and demand adult supervision when using them, we place specific Terms and Conditions on the sale of our fireworks. When you buy fireworks from us, you agree to and accept all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this section.
- Our merchandise is sold only with the affirmation by the purchasers that, in reselling or using fireworks, they will obey all pertinent laws - Federal, State, County, City, and Municipality - in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable at the point of destination.
- All merchandise is sold upon condition that Fireworks by Tony Donnora Inc. shall not be liable in any civil action for any arrest, accident, or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of merchandise.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- In the event an item is out of stock, we reserve the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Pennsylvania residents must have a signed local or federal permit to purchase fireworks to display specific fireworks and present it at the time of purchase along with a copy of your driver's license. Please call for permit information or download from this web site.
- Please check your local laws and regulations regarding the purchase of Mace.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase fireworks. By submitting your order to Fireworks by Tony Donnora Inc., you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. We require everyone to sign our Release form found on our Order/Release document.
- Some items in this catalog may be discontinued without notice, due to Consumer Products Safety Commission rulings.
- Purchaser assumes all risks and relieves Fireworks by Tony Donnora Inc. of any and all liabilities associated with the use of fireworks.
- IT'S THE LAW: NO CHILDREN under the age of SIX are allowed to handle sparklers!
- All PA purchases must have 6% sales tax added to the total amount, or have a tax exempt number and form filed with Fireworks by Tony Donnora Inc. Other States do not have to pay sales tax.
- Pennsylvania residents must fill out a permit to purchase fireworks. To find out how go to our Fireworks Permit Procedure Process.
- We accept checks but they must clear the bank before processing an order, VISA and MasterCard. For credit card orders, we require the zip code that your card is billed to, and the three-digit security code that is printed in the signature block on the back of your card.
- While we have invested a considerable amount of time verifying the data on our website, we are not responsible for errors or omissions. If you find an error, or believe something is not clear, call us at 1-866-833-3135 (Toll Free) or send email to email@example.com and we will have it corrected promptly.
- We reserve the right to modify our Terms and Conditions at any time.